Ever wonder what the secret is to capturing clear, beautiful photos?
It’s not really a secret, even though it can feel that way when you scroll through Instagram and compare your lackluster shots to a friend’s work of art.
Even though you’re really proud of the people in front of your lens, what shows up after you click the shutter isn’t always what you had in mind, amiright?
But when you understand simple photography guidelines, easy-to-understand techniques, and formulas used by the pros, your images will be transformed.
What if you could find experts who’ve mastered the settings on their cameras, have loads of composition tricks, and can harness light to get photos you wouldn’t mind taking credit for? 😉
And what if these experts could teach you to do the same?
Well, they can. Because great photography is a SKILL that you can learn.
And that’s why we carefully curated something we call the Ultimate Photography Bundle. It pulls together best-in-class resources like:
- 21 full-length eCourses
- 26 eBooks & tutorials
- 1 membership site
- and 10 practical tools (like editing presets and templates)
… all from experienced experts who learned by trial and error – and are eager to help you take photos you’ll love (but faster than they did :).
These top-quality resources cover all the topics that matter to the person who wants to preserve memories and capture the beauty around them… camera essentials, editing, family photography, inspiration & style, landscape, wedding photography, niche photography, and even earning money.
With these 58 world-class products you’ll learn how to:
- find perfect lighting every time
- consistently pose and shoot pro-quality portraits
- capture stunning landscapes
- edit and organize like the experts
- build a thriving photography business
- and finally start taking the photos you’ve always dreamed of.
What will this investment in a meaningful skill cost you? To take better photos that preserve those special moments, to organize (and edit!) the photos you do have, and even to earn an income from your photography (if that’s your desire), you can pick up this bundle worth over $5,000 for just $97.
There’s just one catch… a deal this good can’t last forever. The creators behind the eBooks and eCourses all agreed the bundle would be available for just five days (and that’s why how they can offer it for such a low price).
Which is why you should absolutely learn more and check out everything that’s included, but there’s just one thing you really can’t do and that’s wait. I’d hate for you to miss out on this!
If you’re ready to get your own Ultimate Photography Bundle, go here right now and grab it!
If you’d like to learn more about the specific resources it includes (I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!) then by all means, go here and check it out in detail.
Today, without researching how to do all those things, you can get your hands on a curated, ready-made photography education from experts who’ve made all the beginner mistakes (so you don’t have to), all for a ridiculously affordable price.
Since there are common mistakes that most photographers make, the Ultimate Bundles team recruited 4 professional photographers to teach important lessons they learned the hard way, so you don’t have to!
It’s called “What I Wish I Knew,” and here’s what you’ll get inside this live 4-week class:
- A private Facebook group
- Live videos with the photography pros
- Fun challenges to give you practical experience
- A chance to interact with fellow students
- Exclusive Q & A so you can get maximum value from your bundle
Check out the Ultimate Photography Bundle and today’s bonus right here!
Master Your Camera
- Beyond Snapshots: Mastering Mobile Photography by Rebecca Cooper ($15.00)
- Explore With Your Camera Video Series by Lenspiration ($49.00)
- Extremely Essential Camera Skills by Photography Concentrate ($97.00)
- Fabulous Phone Photography by Karin van Mierlo ($149.00)
- In-Camera: Light by Zach & Jody Gray ($249.00)
- iPhone Photography Course for Parents by Kyle Shultz ($97.00)
- Learn Manual Mode by Lorrin Sell ($74.00)
- Love Your Camera: Photography Instruction to Learn, Master & Love Your Camera by Laura Radniecki ($59.00)
- SimpleSLR Hands-On Photography Training by Andy Lim ($6.00)
- SimpleSLR Portrait Lighting Guide by Andy Lim ($6.00)
- The Ultimate Guide to Long Exposure Photography by Christian Hoiberg ($19.90)
- Timelapse Photography: A Complete Introduction by Ryan Chylinski ($21.00)
Take Better Photos
- A Mom’s Guide To Better Photos – A Beginning Photography Class for Moms With Any Type of Camera by Meg Calton ($99.00)
- Africa with Athena: A Photographic Adventure by Armand Dijcks & Athena Carey ($59.00)
- Cameras in the Wild: A Guide for the Adventuring Photomaker by Contrastly ($24.00)
- Food Photography Behind the Scenes: Bright Food, Dark Shadows by Nicole Branan ($20.00)
- Food Photography Tips and Tricks: The Ultimate Guide by Christina Peters ($19.95)
- How to Direct and Pose Like a Pro eCourse by Gina Milicia ($297.00)
- Nature Photography: Understanding the Camera by Steve Berardi ($19.95)
- Photography for Bloggers by Vanessa Hewell ($15.00)
- Radiate: Rediscovering Your Inner Glow Behind The Lens by Beryl Young ($247.00)
- SimpleSLR Multicultural Wedding Photography Lighting by Andy Lim ($6.00)
- SimpleSLR Portrait Recipes Volume 1 by Andy Lim ($6.00)
- SimpleSLR Portrait Recipes Volume 2 by Andy Lim ($6.00)
- SimpleSLR Portrait Recipes Volume 3 by Andy Lim ($6.00)
- The Beginners Guide To Concert Photography by Matthias Hombauer ($27.00)
- The Essential Guide to Black and White Photography by Digital Photography School ($19.00)
- The Essentials of Street Photography and Street Photography Conversations eBook bundle by James Maher ($19.95)
Edit & Organize Your Photos
- The Landscape Photographer’s Lightroom Presets by Richard Schneider $59.00)
- Mastering Light & Shadow in ON1 Photo by Scott Davenport ($89.95)
- Editing with Photoshop Elements by Anne McKinnell ($29.00)
- Snap Edit: Cut Your Editing Time in Half Without Sacrificing Creativity or Control by Lisa Edwards ($97.00)
- Photo Editing 1 Lightroom: Take Your Photos from Good to Great with Lightroom! by Jessica Sprague ($79.00)
- Beginners Guide to Lightroom by Courtney Slazinik ($197.00)
- Travel Lightroom Presets: Transform your Travel Photos Quickly and Easily by Loaded Landscapes ($39.00)
- Colour Portrait Tools by Gavin Gough ($59.00)
- Monochrome Portrait Tools by Gavin Gough ($59.00)
- How to Organize and Enjoy Your Personal Photos by Nancy Ray ($29.99)
- One Fell Swoop Photoshop Actions by Morgan Burks ($125.00)
- Light & Airy Lightroom Presets by Cole’s Classroom ($67.00)
- Crisp & Clean Lightroom Presets by Coles ($67.00)
- Photoshop for Portrait Photographers by David Molnar ($197.00)
- Easy Way Photography Photoshop Essentials Workflow by Adam Williams ($200.00)
Earn Money with Your Photography
- 21 Pre-Written Photography Emails by Cindy Reeves ($99.00)
- Breaking Into Business by Will Nicholls ($20.00)
- Build a Profitable Photography Business for Nature & Travel Photographers by Will Burrard-Lucas ($39.00)
- Client Testimonial Maximizer by Marie Masse ($49.00)
- Customer Care Newsletters Set by Richard & Rose Carr ($24.00)
- Digital Fine Art Printing – Field Guide for Photographers by Robert Rodriguez Jr ($19.95)
- Essential Marketing And Sales Strategies For Photographic Storytellers (Course) by Nigel Merrick ($197.00)
- Get Connected by Lara White ($49.00)
- Mini-Sessions in a Snap: A complete guide to planning profitable mini-sessions. by Nicole Begley ($297.00)
- Newborn Baby Photography by Sandra Henderson ($19.00)
- Pricing Guide Template by Richard & Rose Carr ($10.00)
- The Introvert Pet Photographer’s Guide by Holly Montgomery ($19.99)
- The Winning Creative’s Way by Christina Scalera ($997.00)
If you’ve been meaning to grab this bundle, this is your VERY last chance to get this curated collection of resources to help you:
- master manual mode,
- take better pictures,
- edit and organize your photos, and
- even earn money from your photos.
Don’t miss it! Get yours here. Don’t forget — the bundle goes off sale on Friday, March 2nd at 11:59 p.m. EST.
And if you’re still on the fence, there’s really no risk in getting it because they’ve got a full 30-day happiness guarantee.