Below is a list of recommended money saving resources that I have personally used. I will continue to add to these lists as I come across new resources that I recommend.
Money Saving Websites
If you’re looking for a really easy ways to save money, check out these websites:
- Ibotta – Ibotta is my favorite and probably most used app – it’s a free app that pays you cash for everyday purchases. With exclusive offers at 300+ grocery stores, retailers and shops, you will find the best deals every time you shop with Ibotta.
- Ebates – Save on the go with the Ebates App or use the Cash Back Button online to help you find Cash Back while you shop! Sign up through my link and get an extra $10 as a welcome bonus.
- Paribus – Paribus does the legwork to finds refunds from your online purchases and requests a refund when prices drop.
- Republic Wireless – This company has super affordable phone plans plus a nationwide network using WiFi and cell together. No contracts, no hidden fees. Perfect for a second line, business phone or teen’s first phone.
Money Related Tools and Resources
- Undebt.it – This is a debt snowball and avalanche calculator gives you several debt repayment plan options, let’s you know when you will be debt-free and it’s free to use!
- Personal Capital – This wealth management service has powerful analytical tools at your finger tips to give you control of your money. Analyze your portfolio, know your net worth and make decisions for your future.
- Freshbooks – This small business accounting software makes invoicing, billing and managing expenses easy!
- Credit Sesame – Get your FREE credit score and credit monitoring with real-time updates from Credit Sesame.
- Stockpile – Stockpile is the easy way to give a stock gift to friends or family. Open your own account or a custodial account for your child(ren) and start buying and selling stock from the comfort of your home.
- Ally Invest – Ally Invest provides resources and tools to help you make the most of your investments. You choose the best investment options between self-directed or managed portfolios plans.
Educational and Lifestyle
- Creative Live – These online classes will teach you skills and fine tune techniques in photography, graphic design, business, entrepreneurship and more! Sign up for the newsletter and stay up-to-date on frequent free classes.
- HealthyWage – Earn money while you lose weight. With financial incentives and cash prizes, losing weight is a little more fun!
Other Blogging Resources and Tools
- SiteGround – Get started with web hosting as low as $3.95/month. This is currently the web hosting service I used. They have phenomenal customer service!
- WP Engine – As the traffic of your website or blog increases, WP Engine provides high speed web hosting to keep up with the demands.
- AWeber -An easy-to-use email marketing tools and automations for bloggers.
- ConvertKit – An easy-to-use email marketing tools and automations for bloggers.
- OptinMonster – This online lead generator converters visitors into subscribers.
- StudioPress – Studiopress provides premium WordPress themes to make your website look sharp and professional in minutes.
- Tailwind – This scheduling tool allows you to plan ahead, save time and measure the success of your Pinterest and Instagram posts.
NOTE: most of the links on this page are affiliate links and Kitchen Table Finances will earn a small commission if you signup to the services. This adds no cost to you. It’s also worth noting that almost all resources mentioned on this page are resources that I have signed up for, utilize and use on a regular basis.