There are a lot of great resources and tools out there and available to earn cash back on purchases. Sometimes it can be daunting to figure out an app and how to use it correctly. This post is a simple tutorial on how to use one of my favorite cash back apps, Ibotta.
Ibotta is a smartphone app that you can earn cash back on everyday purchases. Through partnerships with leading brands and retailers, Ibotta has an incredible amount of offers and store locations. Using Ibotta is an easy way to put some money back in your pocket with purchases you already planned to make.
Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.
How To Use Ibotta
- Start by downloading the Ibotta app on your smartphone
- Once the app is downloaded on your phone, open it up and create a profile.
- After you create a profile, you can scroll through and locate offers at the the stores you shop at or the brands you like.
- Add the offers you want to your account.
- Go shopping. (TIP: If you’re not sure about a product, Ibotta has a barcode reader to check the item. It’s located under the offer inside the app.)
- After you’ve completed your shopping, scan the QR code on your receipt to redeem the purchased offers. Some stores may have you submit a manual receipt by taking a picture of the receipt and submit it.
- You will received cash for your redeemed offers within a 48 hour timeframe. Once you’ve earned $20 or greater, you can transfer the funds to your bank account (via PayPal or Venmo) or put it on a digital gift card to numerous retailers.
The cash will be in your account until you cashout. One of the best parts about this cash back app is that you earn cold, hard cash and not points or rewards. It’s important to remember that offers have expiration dates and some offers are exclusive to certain retailers.
The app is simple to use with a large number of retailers and product offers. You can earn cash back today and all from the touch of a button on your smart phone.
So, what are you waiting for?