As we head into a new year, a lot of us have resolutions and goals to be healthier and exercise more! I definitely do too, and I’ve learned one of the best and most effective ways for me stick to those fitness and health goals is by (1) tracking my food intake, (2) prepping meals ahead of time, and (3) packing a lunch (no sneaking off to get a quick bite to eat during the week!).
Last year, the team at Ultimate Bundles unveiled the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle, and it checked all your meal planning boxes:
- Save money and waste less food
- Thousands of recipes so you’d find ones that fit your family
- Healthy meal ideas and plans for no-guilt mealtimes
But this year’s edition of the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle is even better.
I know it seems hard to believe but hear me out…
Healthy meals don’t just happen.
(Wouldn’t that be nice?)
You have to decide what you’re eating, make your list, buy the ingredients, and then prepare everything.
And the domino that starts it all is knowing what you’re going to eat.
In other words, the path to health begins with a plan.
Today, you can get your hands on ready-made meal plans with a focus on quick & simple, but delicious, healthy meals – complete with shopping lists and fresh recipes – for a ridiculously low price.
- A carefully-curated library of simple, nutritious, whole food recipes, beautifully formatted in 12 digital cookbooks.
- An easy-to-use index for every single recipe, to help you sort by food allergy, eating style, quick meals, cooking method, and more.
- 30+ unique made-for-you meals plans complete with grocery lists and prep reminders (4-week dinner plans, school & work lunch plans, breakfast rotations, party plans, and more!)
- Meal planning printables for those who love paper & pen and creating their own custom plans.
- Plus healthy eating resources on clean eating, a flavor crash course (so your food tastes ah-ma-zing!), strategies for helping kids with pickiness, allergies or oral SPD, and more!
No need to search Pinterest for recipes, only to find yourself emerge an hour later from the rabbit hole. 😉 With the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle, you’ll have hundreds of recipes available in one place, so you can find what you need quickly, without distraction.
After feedback from last year’s customers, the Ultimate Bundles team created this bundle to have a clickable, convenient index. You’ll find all the recipes in one place, plus you can ignore recipes that don’t fit your family’s diet or preferences, or even find recipes that will help you use up that last bit of produce.
You also get nutritional info for every recipe, so you’ll know the macros, fiber, and fat grams for everything from that matcha tea latte to the crockpot beef stew you’ve been craving to that decadent chocolate lava cake.
They’ve even standardized every single recipe, and put them all into 12 categorized, beautifully formatted and easy to use digital cookbooks, AND made more than 30 unique and practical meal plans to go with them (grocery lists and prep plans included).
Oh, and this is the most unbelievable part: they dropped the price by $10. For just $37, you can get 1072 recipes, 40+ meal plans, meal planners and printables, plus eBooks and eCourses on topics like budgeting, flavor and teaching kids to help in the kitchen. It’s a no-brainer deal.
I was excited to tell my readers about it last year, but the changes this year make me even more ecstatic to share.
Make those dominos fall and start your New Year right by picking up your copy of the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle right here!