Holiday meals and food can be so frustrating for those with food allergies. I know at times it has been for me. The first Thanksgiving, after I had gone dairy-free, was hard. Dairy seems to slip into a lot of food and it was challenging to navigate what I could and couldn’t eat. I ate a lot of turkey and no desserts that first year.
That’s why I’m so excited to tell you about the Food Allergy Freedom Collection.
Put together by my friends at Ultimate Bundles, it includes 280 tried-and-true holiday recipes, including:
- Cakes, cookies, pies and candies that follow a Top 8 Allergen-Free diet
- 30 deliciously decadent yet healthy desserts free of grains, dairy and eggs
- A guide for preparing home-made candy with unrefined sweeteners (and not a drop of corn syrup)
- 32 gluten-free holiday recipes your crockpot can cook for you
- Classic recipes like pumpkin pie, turkey gravy, and even dinner rolls focusing on GAPS diet, primal, and paleo foods
- A 4-week meal plan, including desserts and snacks, free of (or with alternatives for) egg, dairy, wheat, fish, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish
- 13 recipes for fresh-baked, grain-freebread made with coconut flour
- And much more!
Whether you need to avoid gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, grains, refined sugars, OR you eat paleo, GAPS, vegan or even AIP, you’ll find something to chow down on with these delicious, deprivation-free recipes.
Normally, you would have to spend over $110 to get the 9 eCookbooks in this collection.
But until tomorrow (Tuesday) at 11:59pm Eastern Time, you can get it on a pay-what-you-want basis.
Seriously — it’s a chance to save big while making sure you won’t be scrambling for recipes that work this holiday season!
And if you choose to pay $20 or more, you’ll also get a bonus eCourse full of tips for cooking around major food allergens, so you can transform your favorite family recipes to make them allergy-friendly (worth $40 by itself!).
Plus the bundle is backed 100% with a 30-Day Happiness Guarantee.
So why wait?
The holidays can be so enjoyable when everyone can indulge, eat and be merry. I want to enjoy them, be able to eat #alltheyummythings (and I especially don’t want my friends or family to have to miss out on special foods).
If you’re struggling with food allergies or dietary restrictions, this bundle just for you (and for the holidays!).
It’s full of luscious recipes, special enough for your celebrations and parties, but lovingly created for those with food allergies or specific dietary needs.
This collection contains 9 cookbooks that will make sure everybody can satisfy their sweet (or savory) tooth this season (but without hives, digestive issues, or trips to the emergency room).
- Allergy-free Meal Plan by Adrienne Urban ($14.00)
- Baker’s Dozen Holidays Quick Breads Coconut Flour Baked Goods Volume 3 by Starlene Stewart ($7.99)
- Beyond the Cereal Box by Daniel & Haley Stewart ($6.99)
- Candy Making Without Corn Syrup by Cara Comini ($12.99)
- Nourishing Holiday by Jaclyn Harwell ($24.97)
- Paleo Vegan Sweets & Treats: 30+ Healthy Paleo Desserts Free of Grains, Dairy & Eggs by Hannah Healy ($9.99)
- Thanksgiving in the Slow Cooker: 32 Gluten-Free Recipes and Complete Planning Guide for a Stress-Free Holiday! by Stephanie O’Dea ($7.99)
- The Allergy-Free Holiday Table: Top 8 Allergen-Free Cakes, Cookies, Pies, Candies, and More! by Amanda Torres ($19.95)
- Vegan Holiday Treats by Kelly Roenicke ($6.99)
- PLUS get the Allergy-Free Cooking Masterclass by Wardeh ‘Wardee’ Harmon ($40.00) when you spend $20 or more
Whether you’re in the mood for Bread Pudding Cakes with “Bourbon” Vanilla Sauce, Savory Sweet Potato Bake, Chocolate Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spice Frosting, Spiced Pear Anise Cranberry Quick Bread, Pomegranate Mimosas, or any of the other 280 recipes in this bundle, you’ll be sure to create a holiday spread that will make special memories.
Here’s where it gets really crazy…
All together, these eCookbooks are worth $110. But I have a question for you: would you like to buy them at a discount?
If your answer is yes, then I have one more question…
How much of a discount do you want?
That’s the beauty of this Food Allergy Freedom Bundle. Not only do you have the freedom to eat food that’s allergy-friendly, you also have the freedom to pay what you want!
This is how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, decide how much you want to spend, and then click the turquoise “Pay what I want!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start making delicious, allergy-free meals!
P.S. Remember, this 48-hour package is only available until tomorrow, at 11:59pm Eastern Time. So if you want it, you need to get it soon.