Every person has the same amount of time each day, but how it’s spent looks different.
Some people move, change and grow a lot. It’s those people who catch my attention.
Success doesn’t have to be a crazy, big pursuit. Sometimes successes are getting tasks done efficiently and in a timely manner. It might be getting through the pile of laundry at home or managing client demands at the office.
So… what would you do with a 25-hour day? Squeezing more time out of the ol’ 24 hours a day – especially if you cook for your family every day, keep your house clean(ish), plus hold down a job to pay all the bills – is hard.
Squeezing more time out of the ol’ 24 hours a day is hard.
If you’re like me, you’ve tried googling “productivity tips” but you see ideas suited for C-level executives or young singles with boundless energy. Which isn’t you, right now. It’s definitely not me either!
I have something to help, something created by people who understand that you’re looking for practical productivity solutions that will work in your world.
It’s called The Ultimate Productivity Bundle and it was created and curated by people with real life responsibilities just like you: they have families, work part- to full-time jobs or run businesses, don’t have personal assistants or the budget for hiring lots of extra help. They want to help you (and themselves) conquer your to-do list, free up more time for yourself, and reach your goals.
When you buy the Ultimate Productivity Bundle you’ll get access to:
- 5 eBooks
- 14 eCourses & videos
- 26 printables & workbooks
You also have the option to buy “cheat sheets” with your bundle. This is a game changer, because with these time-saving cheat sheets, you can review all the bundle’s material in less than half the time, and then dive deeper into the topics that are most interesting to you. Check it out here!
The bonuses make it even easier to keep yourself focused, measure your progress, and save time with practical tools.
In addition to the 46 resources in this bundle, you also get bonuses worth $69.95 from companies who can help you become more productive.
Here’s are the bonuses you get:
- ListPlanIt has more than 1,000 lists to help you keep track of the details involved with running a home and a family. You can create lists and access them on-the-go from any device. (Value $30)
- Sanebox It moves unimportant emails from the inbox into a new folder and summarizes them in a digest, where you can quickly bulk-process them. The average Sanebox customer saves 12+ hours per month! You’ll get to try it out with a $25 credit for a Sanebox subscription. (Value $25)
- Ready for increased energy and focus? The Maca Team is offering a 2 ounce bottle of their Yellow Maca Extract, which studies have found to build energy, balance hormones, increase focus, and more! (Value $14.95)
- Plus, make your goals more fun with a free goal-setting sticker book (with over 900 stickers!) from Cultivate What Matters. (Value $10)
The Ultimate Productivity Bundle – your personal library of time-saving resources to help you conquer your to-do list, reach your goals, and free up more time for yourself.
Check out all the details here and get your bundle when you buy!